Jada Gomez gives her personal spin on all things music and pop culture, set to her own musical soundtrack. A native New Yorker and child of former DJs, Jada was bred on music. Self described as a “music wikipedia,” her playlists range from Miles Davis to M.I.A, and everything in between. She’s written for Fortune Small Business, Time, and is currently exploring the advertising world at People. An advocate for literacy education, Jada mentors Harlem junior high schoolers by using youth culture music to spark their interest in reading.
- Why Girls Love “Beyonce”: Redefining The Rules Of Modern Femininity
- Why We’ll Keep Running
- My Uncles. In Memory of Tio Jr.
- Dirty Dancing Turns 25: The VHS That Shaped My Life
- Chester French Debuts Songs About “Black Girls”
- Cinderella Leaps Of Faith
- The J List: J By Design
- The J List: The Whitney Houston Edition
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Welcome Baby Blue Ivy
- Video Premiere: Taylor Swift: “Ours”